Jaya hits out at UPA on price rise issue
Chennai: Slamming the UPA government for the
price rise, Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa on Wednesday said
it was the Centre`s responsibility to bring down the prices.
"It is the Central government which is responsible for rise
of prices all over India. It is upto the government to take
appropriate steps to bring down prices," she told reporters
after inaugurating the renovated Press Room at the state
She said the Centre has to take steps to bring down prices
to help the common man.
Her comments came on a day when the Opposition initiated a
debate on price rise in the Lok Sabha.
- Indian man hacks Dawood Ibrahim's call details, plans to give many secret details to PM Modi
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why
- Good news! India win one silver, two bronze in Archery World Cup
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...