Jayalalithaa opens Law school and Medical college
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa on Thursday inaugurated a law school in her constituency Srirangam and a government medical college in Thiruvannamalai district.
According to an official statement, the Tamil Nadu National Law School will admit 100 students during the academic year 2013-14, including 10 non-resident Indian students.
The school is built on a 25 acre plot at an outlay of around Rs.100 crore in Srirangam in Tiruchirapalli district, around 350 km from here.
According to another statement, a total of 100 students will be admitted in the Thiruvannamalai Government Medical College.
The college, located around 200 km from here, is built at an outlay of Rs.73.16 crore.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- SHOCKING! Pakistan umpire Aleem Dar's sons involved in major controversy in Scotland - Read full story
- Kerala Assembly Election 2016: Arun Jaitley to release NDA's vision document today
- US wants Pakistan to have dialogue with neighbours
- Hassan Rouhani allies win Iran parliament elections second round: Reports