Jayalalithaa opens Law school and Medical college
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J. Jayalalithaa on Thursday inaugurated a law school in her constituency Srirangam and a government medical college in Thiruvannamalai district.
According to an official statement, the Tamil Nadu National Law School will admit 100 students during the academic year 2013-14, including 10 non-resident Indian students.
The school is built on a 25 acre plot at an outlay of around Rs.100 crore in Srirangam in Tiruchirapalli district, around 350 km from here.
According to another statement, a total of 100 students will be admitted in the Thiruvannamalai Government Medical College.
The college, located around 200 km from here, is built at an outlay of Rs.73.16 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?