Jayalalithaa takes time off
Coimbatore: After a month of hectic poll
schedule, AIADMK chief Jayalalithaa on Tuesday arrived in Kodanadu
in Nilgiris District for a fortnight stay, hoping to recharge
Jayalalithaa reached Kodanadu, about 80 km from here, by a
by a special flight from Chennai.
She is expected to stay in Kodanadu for a fortnight and
return to Chennai before the counting of votes in Assembly
elections on May 13, party sources said.
Jayalalithaa had undertaken a whirlwind campaign tour of
the state for the April 13 elections, closely fought between
AIADMK-led alliance and the DMK combine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested