Kanimozhi to reach Chennai on Dec 3
Chennai: DMK chief M Karunanidhi`s daughter
and Rajya Sabha member Kanimozhi, who has been granted bail in
the 2G spectrum case, will not reach Chennai till December 3
as she has to attend a court hearing in New Delhi over the
multi-crore scam, the party said on Tuesday.
Kanimozhi, arrested on May 20 in connection with the scam,
was granted bail by the Delhi High Court yesterday and is
likely to be released from Tihar Jail today.
However, she had to be in New Delhi for three days from
tomorrow, when a CBI special court would be hearing the 2G
case, a DMK release said.
She would be in Chennai upto December 6 and then go to
Delhi to attend the hearing of the 2G case to return on December
The 43-year-old would leave for New Delhi on December 12 to
be back on December 24.
She would then be here till December 31, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred