Karuna expresses concern over Delhi blast
Chennai: Expressing concern over the bomb blast outside the Delhi High Court, DMK Chief M Karunanidhi on Wednesday said, that India`s capital "should not remain unprotected".
"India`s capital should not remain unprotected" the former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister said, recalling an attack had taken place on Parliament itself in December 2001.
"It is painful to hear and read, such incidents happening in Delhi," Karunanidhi told reporters, reacting to the blast, which has left nine dead and at least 50 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...