Karuna expresses concern over Delhi blast
Chennai: Expressing concern over the bomb blast outside the Delhi High Court, DMK Chief M Karunanidhi on Wednesday said, that India`s capital "should not remain unprotected".
"India`s capital should not remain unprotected" the former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister said, recalling an attack had taken place on Parliament itself in December 2001.
"It is painful to hear and read, such incidents happening in Delhi," Karunanidhi told reporters, reacting to the blast, which has left nine dead and at least 50 injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS