Karunanidhi admitted to hospital following stomach pain
Chennai: DMK chief M Karunanidhi was admitted to a private hospital here on Saturday after he complained of stomach pain.
The 88 year-old leader, taken to the hospital in the early hours, was later discharged after administering medication, party sources said.
He would be taking rest, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch