Karunanidhi dismisses rumours about his health
Chennai: Former Tamil Nadu chief minister and DMK chief M Karunanidhi dismissed speculations about his health condition and termed such reports as rumours.
Thalaivar kalaignar asked people not to believe rumours "deliberately" spread by some miscreants about his health.
"Since this morning some miscreants deliberately spread rumours about me. Nobody should believe it," he said in a statement.
There were speculations about the well-being of the 88-year-old DMK chief with media organisations flooded with calls enquiring about his health.
With PTI inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway