Karunanidhi enquires about Sonia Gandhi`s health
Chennai: DMK supremo M Karunanidhi on Friday enquired about the health of Congress president Sonia Gandhi who recently underwent a surgery.
DMK Parliamentary party leader TR Baalu met Gandhi at her residence and conveyed the DMK chief`s regards to her.
Baalu said that the Congress president conveyed her thanks to Karunanidhi for having enquired about her health.
"It is a great opportunity to receive the blessings of a senior leader like Karunanidhi", Baalu quoted Gandhi as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’