Karunanidhi hospitalised for urinary infection
Chennai: DMK chief and former Tamil Nadu
Chief Minister M Karunanidhi was on Monday admitted to a private
hospital here for urinary tract infection, hospital sources
The 88-year-old leader was taken to the hospital for a
"routine check-up", DMK sources said without elaborating.
Hospital sources said Karunanidhi came for check-up
relating to urinary tract infection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report