Kurien to be honoured with honorary doctorate
Coimbatore: Jim Nickel, Deputy High
Commissioner, High Commission of Canada would deliver the
convocation address to the 5th Convocation of Karunya
University here, on August seven.
The university would honour Dr V Kurien, Founder Chairman
of National Dairy Development Board, Anand, with an Honorary Degree of D.Sc, Dr Anne Mary Fernandez, Registrar of the University said in a release today.
Dr Paul Dhinakaran, Chancellor, would distribute the
certificates to over 1600 graduates, with 178 students getting
Gold coins for topping in the examinations.
This is the third batch of B.E./B.Tech students graduating
after Karunya attained Deemed to be University status, Anne
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price