Kurien to be honoured with honorary doctorate
Coimbatore: Jim Nickel, Deputy High
Commissioner, High Commission of Canada would deliver the
convocation address to the 5th Convocation of Karunya
University here, on August seven.
The university would honour Dr V Kurien, Founder Chairman
of National Dairy Development Board, Anand, with an Honorary Degree of D.Sc, Dr Anne Mary Fernandez, Registrar of the University said in a release today.
Dr Paul Dhinakaran, Chancellor, would distribute the
certificates to over 1600 graduates, with 178 students getting
Gold coins for topping in the examinations.
This is the third batch of B.E./B.Tech students graduating
after Karunya attained Deemed to be University status, Anne
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah