Law and order in TN `worst` in country: Anbumani Ramadoss
Salem: PMK leader Dr Anbumani Ramadoss on Thursday lambasted the `deteriotating` law and order in Tamil Nadu, alleging that it was the worst in the country.
He said a total of 4,000 murders and 32,000 cases had been registered ever since AIADMK came to power. Cases under the Goondas Act and National Security Act had been slapped against 122 persons of a particular community, he said.
He said all PMK cadres against whom `false` cases had been registered would triumph in court and come out of jail.
Anbumani flayed the government for not taking steps to get the state`s share of Cauvery river water from Karnataka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet