Law and order in TN `worst` in country: Anbumani Ramadoss
Salem: PMK leader Dr Anbumani Ramadoss on Thursday lambasted the `deteriotating` law and order in Tamil Nadu, alleging that it was the worst in the country.
He said a total of 4,000 murders and 32,000 cases had been registered ever since AIADMK came to power. Cases under the Goondas Act and National Security Act had been slapped against 122 persons of a particular community, he said.
He said all PMK cadres against whom `false` cases had been registered would triumph in court and come out of jail.
Anbumani flayed the government for not taking steps to get the state`s share of Cauvery river water from Karnataka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Online application process for NEET II from today. Check www.aipmt.nic.in