Law and order in TN `worst` in country: Anbumani Ramadoss
Salem: PMK leader Dr Anbumani Ramadoss on Thursday lambasted the `deteriotating` law and order in Tamil Nadu, alleging that it was the worst in the country.
He said a total of 4,000 murders and 32,000 cases had been registered ever since AIADMK came to power. Cases under the Goondas Act and National Security Act had been slapped against 122 persons of a particular community, he said.
He said all PMK cadres against whom `false` cases had been registered would triumph in court and come out of jail.
Anbumani flayed the government for not taking steps to get the state`s share of Cauvery river water from Karnataka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details