Law and order in TN `worst` in country: Anbumani Ramadoss
Salem: PMK leader Dr Anbumani Ramadoss on Thursday lambasted the `deteriotating` law and order in Tamil Nadu, alleging that it was the worst in the country.
He said a total of 4,000 murders and 32,000 cases had been registered ever since AIADMK came to power. Cases under the Goondas Act and National Security Act had been slapped against 122 persons of a particular community, he said.
He said all PMK cadres against whom `false` cases had been registered would triumph in court and come out of jail.
Anbumani flayed the government for not taking steps to get the state`s share of Cauvery river water from Karnataka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH