Life imprisonment for auto driver
Madurai: A local court on Friday sentenced an auto
driver to life imprisonment for burning a woman to death
ten years ago.
According to Prosecution, Rajasekharan(35), had illicit
relationship with the woman whose husband was working
The woman, who was having two daughters, wanted to end the
affair but her lover refused.
Rajasekharan had poured kerosene over her and set her
ablaze when she refused to get into his autorickshaw on April
In her dying declaration, she held Rajasekharan responsible
for her death.
Judge Dharani also imposed Rs 4000 fine on the convict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam