Lorry laden with rubber stolen in Tamil Nadu
Namakkal: A lorry laden with rubber has been stolen at Rasipuram in the district, police said Monday.
Police said the lorry owner-cum-driver had parked his vehicle last night and had gone to sleep at his house. When he woke up this morning, he found the lorry and the rubber totally valued at Rs 38.30 lakh missing.
The lorry was carrying the rubber from Kanyakumari to a tyre firm at Bangalore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations