LPG leak blast leaves 4 critically injured in TN
Ramanathapuram (TN): Four members of a family were seriously injured in a blaze caused by a leak in LPG cylinder at their house here on Saturday, police said.
The cylinder was changed last night but none noticed the leak in the regulator as it had not been properly fixed.
Unaware of the leak, one of the family members this morning switched on the kitchen light when the leaked gas burst into flame causing burn injuries to four persons.
Ashraff, his father, mother and sister suffered more than 80 per cent burn and had been admitted to hospials where their condition was stated to be very serious.
The explosion was so powerful that the door of the house flew off under its impact and crashed against the tiles roof of the opposite house situated 30 feet away.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning