Madurai parcel bomb: Suspect’s sketch released
Madurai: Police on Saturday released the sketch of the suspect who delivered a parcel bomb to a former activist of the banned Al-umma outfit here.
Police sources said the sketch of the unidentified youth would help police investigate in the right direction.
Police also announced a reward of Rs.10,000 for those giving information about the youth.
The bomb, delivered yesterday, was defused by bomb squad personnel. The special investigating team is probing the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?