Madurai parcel bomb: Suspect’s sketch released
Madurai: Police on Saturday released the sketch of the suspect who delivered a parcel bomb to a former activist of the banned Al-umma outfit here.
Police sources said the sketch of the unidentified youth would help police investigate in the right direction.
Police also announced a reward of Rs.10,000 for those giving information about the youth.
The bomb, delivered yesterday, was defused by bomb squad personnel. The special investigating team is probing the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news