Madurai parcel bomb: Suspect’s sketch released
Madurai: Police on Saturday released the sketch of the suspect who delivered a parcel bomb to a former activist of the banned Al-umma outfit here.
Police sources said the sketch of the unidentified youth would help police investigate in the right direction.
Police also announced a reward of Rs.10,000 for those giving information about the youth.
The bomb, delivered yesterday, was defused by bomb squad personnel. The special investigating team is probing the case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India