Madurai parcel bomb: Suspect’s sketch released
Madurai: Police on Saturday released the sketch of the suspect who delivered a parcel bomb to a former activist of the banned Al-umma outfit here.
Police sources said the sketch of the unidentified youth would help police investigate in the right direction.
Police also announced a reward of Rs.10,000 for those giving information about the youth.
The bomb, delivered yesterday, was defused by bomb squad personnel. The special investigating team is probing the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO