Madurai parcel bomb: Suspect’s sketch released
Madurai: Police on Saturday released the sketch of the suspect who delivered a parcel bomb to a former activist of the banned Al-umma outfit here.
Police sources said the sketch of the unidentified youth would help police investigate in the right direction.
Police also announced a reward of Rs.10,000 for those giving information about the youth.
The bomb, delivered yesterday, was defused by bomb squad personnel. The special investigating team is probing the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!