Malaysian Airlines flight delayed due to technical
Chennai: More than 190 passengers of a Kuala Lumpur-bound Malaysian Airlines flight were asked to disembark here shortly before take-off following a technical problem.
All the 193 passengers had boarded the flight, scheduled to leave at 12.40 am, when the pilot noticed the problem, airport sources said.
The passengers were brought back to the terminal about an hour later and accommodated in hotels, they said, adding the flight was expected to leave later in the day.
This is the second successive day when an international flight was delayed by several hours following detection of a technical problem after the passengers had boarded the aircraft.
A Jet Airways flight bound for Brussels with 215 passengers suffered a similar problem yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch