Malaysian Airlines flight delayed due to technical
Chennai: More than 190 passengers of a Kuala Lumpur-bound Malaysian Airlines flight were asked to disembark here shortly before take-off following a technical problem.
All the 193 passengers had boarded the flight, scheduled to leave at 12.40 am, when the pilot noticed the problem, airport sources said.
The passengers were brought back to the terminal about an hour later and accommodated in hotels, they said, adding the flight was expected to leave later in the day.
This is the second successive day when an international flight was delayed by several hours following detection of a technical problem after the passengers had boarded the aircraft.
A Jet Airways flight bound for Brussels with 215 passengers suffered a similar problem yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!