Malaysian Airlines flight delayed due to technical
Chennai: More than 190 passengers of a Kuala Lumpur-bound Malaysian Airlines flight were asked to disembark here shortly before take-off following a technical problem.
All the 193 passengers had boarded the flight, scheduled to leave at 12.40 am, when the pilot noticed the problem, airport sources said.
The passengers were brought back to the terminal about an hour later and accommodated in hotels, they said, adding the flight was expected to leave later in the day.
This is the second successive day when an international flight was delayed by several hours following detection of a technical problem after the passengers had boarded the aircraft.
A Jet Airways flight bound for Brussels with 215 passengers suffered a similar problem yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!