Man gets life term for murdering woman
Erode (Tamil Nadu): A local court on Thursday sentenced a 28-year-old man to life for murdering a woman near here about five years ago.
Karthicksamy had an affair with a married woman working in a textile firm, where he was also employed, according to the prosecution.
Fed up with the woman`s frequent demanded for money, the accused strangled her to death in the textile firm`s bathroom on July 31, 2008.
The verdict was pronounced by Second Additional District Judge Sarvamangala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Belgian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg beats Max Verstappen to grab pole position
- EPL 2016-17, Gameweek 3: Saturday football — Chelsea take pole, Arsenal end winless run
- UPSC issues e-admit cards for NDA, NA exams 2016
- West Indies vs India, 1st T20I: MS Dhoni admits execution of his last ball dismissal wrong
- Belgian Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton ready for slog from back of the field