Man gets life term for murdering woman
Erode (Tamil Nadu): A local court on Thursday sentenced a 28-year-old man to life for murdering a woman near here about five years ago.
Karthicksamy had an affair with a married woman working in a textile firm, where he was also employed, according to the prosecution.
Fed up with the woman`s frequent demanded for money, the accused strangled her to death in the textile firm`s bathroom on July 31, 2008.
The verdict was pronounced by Second Additional District Judge Sarvamangala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test