Man kills wife, children using stone in TN
Tuticorin (TN): A man, suspected to be suffering from mental illness, allegedly killed his wife and two children, aged nine and seven, besides his eight-year-old niece using a stone here, police said on Wednesday.
The 55-year-old-man, who allegedly committed the crime last night, was arrested today, police said.
He reportedly developed the illness after the birth of his second child and thought that his son possessed black magic powers, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Sensex falls for second straight session, cracks below 28,000-mark
- NIA reveals why ISIS bigger threat to India than Pakistani terrorists - Read details
- How to prevent obesity, eating disorders in teenagers
- Flood situation in Bihar under control: CM Nitish Kumar
- Teenaged Dalit girl gang-raped in UP's Aligarh