Man kills wife, children using stone in TN
Tuticorin (TN): A man, suspected to be suffering from mental illness, allegedly killed his wife and two children, aged nine and seven, besides his eight-year-old niece using a stone here, police said on Wednesday.
The 55-year-old-man, who allegedly committed the crime last night, was arrested today, police said.
He reportedly developed the illness after the birth of his second child and thought that his son possessed black magic powers, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested