Man kills wife, children using stone in TN
Tuticorin (TN): A man, suspected to be suffering from mental illness, allegedly killed his wife and two children, aged nine and seven, besides his eight-year-old niece using a stone here, police said on Wednesday.
The 55-year-old-man, who allegedly committed the crime last night, was arrested today, police said.
He reportedly developed the illness after the birth of his second child and thought that his son possessed black magic powers, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof