Man kills wife, children using stone in TN
Tuticorin (TN): A man, suspected to be suffering from mental illness, allegedly killed his wife and two children, aged nine and seven, besides his eight-year-old niece using a stone here, police said on Wednesday.
The 55-year-old-man, who allegedly committed the crime last night, was arrested today, police said.
He reportedly developed the illness after the birth of his second child and thought that his son possessed black magic powers, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Eight dead, 20 missing in Malaysia boat accident
- Sandeep Yadav – Narsingh Yadav's roommate, also fails doping test
- KSRTC, BMTC strike begins today; two-day holiday for schools declared
- Dinosaur species may shed new light on megaraptorids