Man who hacked SI arrested, remanded to judicial custody
Ariyalur: A man who allegedly hacked at a Sub-Inspector when he and his team tried to question him for possessing a sickle has been arrested, police said.
They said the SI and his team were on routine on the Andimadam-Azhagapuram road last night when they spotted the man carrying a sickle tried to question him.
However he attacked the SI and tried to escape, but was overpowered
He was produced before a Judicial magistrate today and remanded to 15 days Judicial custody
The SI has been hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning