Medical team to screen passengers at Tamil Nadu airport
Tiruchirappalli: A medical team had been formed to screen passengers coming in from Ebola-hit countries to an airport here, S Isakki, Airport Medical officer said here on Monday.
A team led by Deputy Director of Health Ravindran and Corporation health officer Mariappan had started screening suspected passengers from yesterday, he said.
Several passengers from African countries arrive here via Colombo and Dubai.
The passengers were also being monitored for 21 days, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NASA inflates spare room in space
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in) to be declared today on May 29
- Kiran Bedi to assume charge as Lt Governor of Puducherry today
- Trials of Talgo train to commence today: Know more about it
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes shoot-out winner as Real Madrid crowned kings of Europe