Medical team to screen passengers at Tamil Nadu airport
Tiruchirappalli: A medical team had been formed to screen passengers coming in from Ebola-hit countries to an airport here, S Isakki, Airport Medical officer said here on Monday.
A team led by Deputy Director of Health Ravindran and Corporation health officer Mariappan had started screening suspected passengers from yesterday, he said.
Several passengers from African countries arrive here via Colombo and Dubai.
The passengers were also being monitored for 21 days, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof