Mettur water level 91.24 feet
Last Updated: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 - 13:47
Salem: The water level in the Mettur Dam on Tuesday
stood at 91.24 feet against its maximum of 120 feet.
Inflow into the dam was 42,048 cusecs and the ouotflow
nil, PWD officials said.
Storage was 54 tmc against the capacity of 93.4 feet.
First Published: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 - 13:47
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...