Mettur water level at 48.77 ft in TN
Last Updated: Saturday, December 8, 2012 - 10:50
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Saturday stood at 48.77 feet against its full level of 120 feet.
The inflow was 3554 cusecs and outflow 10000 cusecs, PWD sources said.
First Published: Saturday, December 8, 2012 - 10:50
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli