Mettur water level at 48.77 ft in TN
Last Updated: Saturday, December 8, 2012 - 10:50
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam on Saturday stood at 48.77 feet against its full level of 120 feet.
The inflow was 3554 cusecs and outflow 10000 cusecs, PWD sources said.
First Published: Saturday, December 8, 2012 - 10:50
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Weeds, less water could spell death for Chandigarh's Sukhna Lake
- F&B giant Pepsico end decade-long association with India's ODI captain MS Dhoni
- Committee flags gaps, vulnerability in Indo-Pak border fencing
- Argentine football legend Diego Maradona's passport stolen, unable to travel to Dubai
- RBI calls for ownership change of companies with sticky loan accounts