Mettur water level was 49.74 ft
Last Updated: Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 16:33
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam Sunday stood at 49.74 feet against the full level of 120 feet.
Inflow was 497 cusecs while outflow 10,000 cusecs.
First Published: Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 16:33
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security agencies have advised PM Modi to speak from within bulletproof enclosure on Independence Day: Report
- US women lawmakers back Hillary Clinton as next US President
- South Sudan on brink of an abyss: UN chief
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Waterlogging in Gurgaon hits Dehi-Jaipur route