Mettur water level was 49.74 ft
Last Updated: Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 16:33
Salem: The water level in the Mettur dam Sunday stood at 49.74 feet against the full level of 120 feet.
Inflow was 497 cusecs while outflow 10,000 cusecs.
First Published: Sunday, November 25, 2012 - 16:33
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security