Minor reshuffle of IAS officers in Tamil Nadu
Chennai: Tamil Nadu government on Wednesday effected a minor reshuffle of Secretary-level IAS officials.
Dr Niranjan Mardi, Principal Secretary, Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) was transferred and posted as Principal Secretary, Highways and Minor Ports, replacing TK Ramachandran.
Ramachandran will be Commissioner of Milk Production and Dairy Development, and Managing Director, Tamil Nadu Cooperative Milk Producers` Federation, vice MR Mohan (retired), Chief Secretary Debendranath Sarangi said in an official statement.
Further, Additional Chief Secretary, Industries Department, Dr N Sundaradevan "shall hold full additional charge of the post of Principal Secretary, MSME Department," replacing Dr Mardi until further orders, Sarangi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi