Minor succumbs to dengue fever in Madurai
Madurai: A three-year-old girl succumbed to
dengue fever at private hospital here, hospital sources said here Wednesday.
The girl, hailing from Kanoor Village in Sivaganga disrict,
was admitted to the hospital two days back. However, she died
last night, the sources said.
A seven-month-old boy died from the same village due to
the infectious disease on February 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'