Minor succumbs to dengue fever in Madurai
Madurai: A three-year-old girl succumbed to
dengue fever at private hospital here, hospital sources said here Wednesday.
The girl, hailing from Kanoor Village in Sivaganga disrict,
was admitted to the hospital two days back. However, she died
last night, the sources said.
A seven-month-old boy died from the same village due to
the infectious disease on February 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Suicide bombings in Baghdad: Over 20 killed, 50 injured in series of attacks
- Know why PM Narendra Modi is asking for your support for particular task - WATCH
- Nepali Congress halts House over ''budget leak''
- Here's what Yuvraj Singh said after his long wait for IPL trophy ended
- Meet 'Haryana ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma from 'Sultan'! See LATEST pic