Minor succumbs to dengue fever in Madurai
Madurai: A three-year-old girl succumbed to
dengue fever at private hospital here, hospital sources said here Wednesday.
The girl, hailing from Kanoor Village in Sivaganga disrict,
was admitted to the hospital two days back. However, she died
last night, the sources said.
A seven-month-old boy died from the same village due to
the infectious disease on February 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!