Misbehaviour charge against IGCAR scientist
Kancheepuram (TN): A woman employee of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research at Kalpakkam near here has lodged a police complaint against a senior scientific officer accusing him of misbehaviour, police said.
Police said they were inquiring into the complaint and the officer was missing.
The woman, attached to the Plutonium processing unit of the centre, had on January 7 filed the complaint against the officer of the same unit charging him with inappropriate behaviour with her, they said.
Alleging inaction by police, employees of the unit staged a demonstration in front of the Kalpakkam police station on January 8 night and demanded the arrest of the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!