Misbehaviour charge against IGCAR scientist
Kancheepuram (TN): A woman employee of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research at Kalpakkam near here has lodged a police complaint against a senior scientific officer accusing him of misbehaviour, police said.
Police said they were inquiring into the complaint and the officer was missing.
The woman, attached to the Plutonium processing unit of the centre, had on January 7 filed the complaint against the officer of the same unit charging him with inappropriate behaviour with her, they said.
Alleging inaction by police, employees of the unit staged a demonstration in front of the Kalpakkam police station on January 8 night and demanded the arrest of the officer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference