Misbehaviour charge against IGCAR scientist
Kancheepuram (TN): A woman employee of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research at Kalpakkam near here has lodged a police complaint against a senior scientific officer accusing him of misbehaviour, police said.
Police said they were inquiring into the complaint and the officer was missing.
The woman, attached to the Plutonium processing unit of the centre, had on January 7 filed the complaint against the officer of the same unit charging him with inappropriate behaviour with her, they said.
Alleging inaction by police, employees of the unit staged a demonstration in front of the Kalpakkam police station on January 8 night and demanded the arrest of the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP