Misbehaviour charge against IGCAR scientist
Kancheepuram (TN): A woman employee of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research at Kalpakkam near here has lodged a police complaint against a senior scientific officer accusing him of misbehaviour, police said.
Police said they were inquiring into the complaint and the officer was missing.
The woman, attached to the Plutonium processing unit of the centre, had on January 7 filed the complaint against the officer of the same unit charging him with inappropriate behaviour with her, they said.
Alleging inaction by police, employees of the unit staged a demonstration in front of the Kalpakkam police station on January 8 night and demanded the arrest of the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'