Misbehaviour charge against IGCAR scientist
Kancheepuram (TN): A woman employee of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research at Kalpakkam near here has lodged a police complaint against a senior scientific officer accusing him of misbehaviour, police said.
Police said they were inquiring into the complaint and the officer was missing.
The woman, attached to the Plutonium processing unit of the centre, had on January 7 filed the complaint against the officer of the same unit charging him with inappropriate behaviour with her, they said.
Alleging inaction by police, employees of the unit staged a demonstration in front of the Kalpakkam police station on January 8 night and demanded the arrest of the officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok