More CCTVs at Railway stations in TN
Erode: The Railway Protection Force will install more Close Circuit Televisions in all the 113 Railway stations in Salem Railway Division, officials said on Sunday.
The Division, comprises Salem, Namakkal, Erode, Coimbatore and four more revenue districts.
Only ten such CCTVs are at the Coimbatore Railway Station and it would be increased to 70 shortly.
In Erode Railway station too, the number of CCTVs would be increased.Officials said Erode Railway station would have a luggage scanner soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air