Narayanasamy offer worship at Meenakshi temple
Madurai: Union Minister of state in the PMO V
Narayanasamy on Saturday offered prayers at the famous Meenakshi
"I sought the blessings of God Sri Sundareswarar and
Goddess Meenakshi for removing hurdles in the safe
commissioning of the Koodankulam Nuclear Power Project, he
told reporters after visiting the temple.
The minister said when he came to the city last time to
address the Chamber of Commerce, he had prayed at the temple
seeking the blessings of the deity for the smooth
commissioning of KNPP and for removing "the darkness
prevailing in Tamil Nadu due to acute power shortage."
"Now with the cooperation of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister
(Jayalalithaa), the hurdles had been removed", he said.
He also thanked DMK chief M Karunanidhi, various trade
bodies and organisations for supporting the KNPP project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Shot putter Inderjeet Singh passes second dope test; NADA awaits July 10 and 11 results
- US Presidential Elections: I've nothing to do with Russia, says Donald Trump as Democrats accuse Moscow of helping him
- M&M incorporates Mahindra Airways as wholly-owned subsidiary
- Airtel proposes Rs 30 crore annual package to Sunil Mittal
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'