Narayanasamy offer worship at Meenakshi temple
Madurai: Union Minister of state in the PMO V
Narayanasamy on Saturday offered prayers at the famous Meenakshi
"I sought the blessings of God Sri Sundareswarar and
Goddess Meenakshi for removing hurdles in the safe
commissioning of the Koodankulam Nuclear Power Project, he
told reporters after visiting the temple.
The minister said when he came to the city last time to
address the Chamber of Commerce, he had prayed at the temple
seeking the blessings of the deity for the smooth
commissioning of KNPP and for removing "the darkness
prevailing in Tamil Nadu due to acute power shortage."
"Now with the cooperation of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister
(Jayalalithaa), the hurdles had been removed", he said.
He also thanked DMK chief M Karunanidhi, various trade
bodies and organisations for supporting the KNPP project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog