Nepalese national held for forging passport
Chennai: A 33-year-old Nepalese man, deported by Singapore authorities after he travelled there on a fake Indian passport, was arrested at the airport here on Sunday.
Airport officials said Surendhar took a flight to Singapore yesterday from here. On his arrival, authorities in the city-state found his Indian passport to be fake.
He was deported to Chennai early today, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah