Nepalese national held for forging passport
Chennai: A 33-year-old Nepalese man, deported by Singapore authorities after he travelled there on a fake Indian passport, was arrested at the airport here on Sunday.
Airport officials said Surendhar took a flight to Singapore yesterday from here. On his arrival, authorities in the city-state found his Indian passport to be fake.
He was deported to Chennai early today, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores