Nepalese national held for forging passport
Chennai: A 33-year-old Nepalese man, deported by Singapore authorities after he travelled there on a fake Indian passport, was arrested at the airport here on Sunday.
Airport officials said Surendhar took a flight to Singapore yesterday from here. On his arrival, authorities in the city-state found his Indian passport to be fake.
He was deported to Chennai early today, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video