No `fist-fight` on Mullaperiyar: T N Governor
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah on Wednesday said issues like Telangana and Mullaperiyar dam should be
sorted out only through "mutual consultations" and not by
"fist-fights or street fights."
Talking to reporters on board INS Shivalik in the Navy
Week celebrations here, Rosaiah said issues like Telangana,
Mullaperiyar dam and other issues should be sorted out only
through "mutual consultations... and not by fist-fight or
street fight. I wish this (issues on Telangana and
Mullaperiyar) will be sorted out".
Few shops owned or run by Malayalees here and other parts
of the state were attacked today by some anti-social elements
protesting against Kerala government`s stand on the dam issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!