No `fist-fight` on Mullaperiyar: T N Governor
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah on Wednesday said issues like Telangana and Mullaperiyar dam should be
sorted out only through "mutual consultations" and not by
"fist-fights or street fights."
Talking to reporters on board INS Shivalik in the Navy
Week celebrations here, Rosaiah said issues like Telangana,
Mullaperiyar dam and other issues should be sorted out only
through "mutual consultations... and not by fist-fight or
street fight. I wish this (issues on Telangana and
Mullaperiyar) will be sorted out".
Few shops owned or run by Malayalees here and other parts
of the state were attacked today by some anti-social elements
protesting against Kerala government`s stand on the dam issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says