No `fist-fight` on Mullaperiyar: T N Governor
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah on Wednesday said issues like Telangana and Mullaperiyar dam should be
sorted out only through "mutual consultations" and not by
"fist-fights or street fights."
Talking to reporters on board INS Shivalik in the Navy
Week celebrations here, Rosaiah said issues like Telangana,
Mullaperiyar dam and other issues should be sorted out only
through "mutual consultations... and not by fist-fight or
street fight. I wish this (issues on Telangana and
Mullaperiyar) will be sorted out".
Few shops owned or run by Malayalees here and other parts
of the state were attacked today by some anti-social elements
protesting against Kerala government`s stand on the dam issue.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed