No `fist-fight` on Mullaperiyar: TN Governor
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah on Wednesday said issues like Telangana and Mullaperiyar dam should be sorted out only through "mutual consultations" and not by "fist-fights or street fights."
Talking to reporters on board INS Shivalik in the Navy
Week celebrations here, Rosaiah said issues like Telangana,
Mullaperiyar dam and other issues should be sorted out only
through "mutual consultations... and not by fist-fight or
street fight. I wish this (issues on Telangana and
Mullaperiyar) will be sorted out".
Few shops owned or run by Malayalees here and other parts
of the state were attacked today by some anti-social elements
protesting against Kerala government`s stand on the dam issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley