No `fist-fight` on Mullaperiyar: TN Governor
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah on Wednesday said issues like Telangana and Mullaperiyar dam should be sorted out only through "mutual consultations" and not by "fist-fights or street fights."
Talking to reporters on board INS Shivalik in the Navy
Week celebrations here, Rosaiah said issues like Telangana,
Mullaperiyar dam and other issues should be sorted out only
through "mutual consultations... and not by fist-fight or
street fight. I wish this (issues on Telangana and
Mullaperiyar) will be sorted out".
Few shops owned or run by Malayalees here and other parts
of the state were attacked today by some anti-social elements
protesting against Kerala government`s stand on the dam issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda