No key policy decisions in Governor`s address: Karunanidhi
Chennai (Tamil Nadu): DMK chief M Karunanidhi on Saturday said the Governor`s address to Tamil Nadu Assembly on Friday lacked any key policy decisions and described it as a "compilation" of some announcements made by Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa in the last few days.
"Generally, it is said, the Governor`s address is precursor to the government`s key policy decisions and schemes for the year. But no such schemes were mentioned in the address," he said responding to a set of questions in party organ `Murasoli`.
He said there was "disappointment" among Cauvery Delta farmers over the absence of any relief package in the wake of the failure of monsoon and water crisis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!