No official intimation about my expulsion, says Alagiri
Tiruchirapalli (TN): Expelled DMK leader M K Alagiri today said he had not received any official communication from the party regarding his dismissal.
"Earlier, when Vaiko (MDMK Chief) was expelled, an official communication was sent to him. However, so far I have not received any official communication from the party informing me about my expulsion," Alagiri, son of DMK chief M Karunanidhi, told reporters here.
When asked whether he would move the court as he had stated soon after the party`s decision, the former DMK South Zone Organising Secretary said he could not do so as there was no official intimation about his expulsion.
When asked about the prospects of DMK candidates, he shot back saying better ask them (DMK leaders).
Alagiri was expelled from DMK on March 25 as he continued with his bitter criticism of the party and its leadership, threatening to derail its prospects in the Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda