No official intimation about my expulsion, says Alagiri
Tiruchirapalli (TN): Expelled DMK leader M K Alagiri today said he had not received any official communication from the party regarding his dismissal.
"Earlier, when Vaiko (MDMK Chief) was expelled, an official communication was sent to him. However, so far I have not received any official communication from the party informing me about my expulsion," Alagiri, son of DMK chief M Karunanidhi, told reporters here.
When asked whether he would move the court as he had stated soon after the party`s decision, the former DMK South Zone Organising Secretary said he could not do so as there was no official intimation about his expulsion.
When asked about the prospects of DMK candidates, he shot back saying better ask them (DMK leaders).
Alagiri was expelled from DMK on March 25 as he continued with his bitter criticism of the party and its leadership, threatening to derail its prospects in the Lok Sabha elections.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader