Nobody can ignore or neglect me: MK Alagiri
Madurai: Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilisers and DMK organising secretary M K Alagiri on Monday said nobody could ignore or neglect him and his supporters and do anything.
Participating at a wedding function, Alagiri,who was happy after Madras High Court quashed a non-bailable arrest warrant against his son Durai Dayanidhi and granted him anticipatory bail in the alleged multi-crore illegal granite quarrying scam, also claimed none could win polls without them.
Describing as betrayers those who had left the party after being given positions when DMK was in power, he said such persons who won elections due to the party`s hard work were now claiming they achieved victory due to others.
"Even with our support they cannot win. We will see if they can win without support in future," he said.
Later when reporters asked him about his speech,he merely said "I have sown the seed now ..Wait and see."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state