Nobody can ignore or neglect me: MK Alagiri
Madurai: Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilisers and DMK organising secretary M K Alagiri on Monday said nobody could ignore or neglect him and his supporters and do anything.
Participating at a wedding function, Alagiri,who was happy after Madras High Court quashed a non-bailable arrest warrant against his son Durai Dayanidhi and granted him anticipatory bail in the alleged multi-crore illegal granite quarrying scam, also claimed none could win polls without them.
Describing as betrayers those who had left the party after being given positions when DMK was in power, he said such persons who won elections due to the party`s hard work were now claiming they achieved victory due to others.
"Even with our support they cannot win. We will see if they can win without support in future," he said.
Later when reporters asked him about his speech,he merely said "I have sown the seed now ..Wait and see."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray