Nobody can ignore or neglect me: MK Alagiri
Madurai: Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilisers and DMK organising secretary M K Alagiri on Monday said nobody could ignore or neglect him and his supporters and do anything.
Participating at a wedding function, Alagiri,who was happy after Madras High Court quashed a non-bailable arrest warrant against his son Durai Dayanidhi and granted him anticipatory bail in the alleged multi-crore illegal granite quarrying scam, also claimed none could win polls without them.
Describing as betrayers those who had left the party after being given positions when DMK was in power, he said such persons who won elections due to the party`s hard work were now claiming they achieved victory due to others.
"Even with our support they cannot win. We will see if they can win without support in future," he said.
Later when reporters asked him about his speech,he merely said "I have sown the seed now ..Wait and see."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail