Nuclear Reactor Regulators Forum meeting concludes
Kanyakumari: The 20th meeting of the Russian-designed VVER Nuclear Reactor Regulators Forum concluded here on Friday.
A total of 14 countries participated in the conference and scientists from these nations took a visit to the operational first unit of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant being operated by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd.
The three-day meeting, which began on December 11, was organised by the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB).
Talking to reporters here, AERB Chairman SS Bajaj said, "The scientists from all the visiting countries visited KNPP-1 and they are satisfied with the safety arrangements in place."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley