Nuclear Reactor Regulators Forum meeting concludes
Kanyakumari: The 20th meeting of the Russian-designed VVER Nuclear Reactor Regulators Forum concluded here on Friday.
A total of 14 countries participated in the conference and scientists from these nations took a visit to the operational first unit of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant being operated by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd.
The three-day meeting, which began on December 11, was organised by the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB).
Talking to reporters here, AERB Chairman SS Bajaj said, "The scientists from all the visiting countries visited KNPP-1 and they are satisfied with the safety arrangements in place."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok