Nuclear Reactor Regulators Forum meeting concludes
Kanyakumari: The 20th meeting of the Russian-designed VVER Nuclear Reactor Regulators Forum concluded here on Friday.
A total of 14 countries participated in the conference and scientists from these nations took a visit to the operational first unit of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant being operated by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd.
The three-day meeting, which began on December 11, was organised by the Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB).
Talking to reporters here, AERB Chairman SS Bajaj said, "The scientists from all the visiting countries visited KNPP-1 and they are satisfied with the safety arrangements in place."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living