One drowns, 9 missing after boat capsizes mid-sea
Nagercoil: One person drowned while nine others were missing after the boat, in which they went for a joy-ride celebrating Easter, capsized mid-sea off Kanyakumari district in Tamil Nadu, police said on Sunday.
The victims had put out to sea off Sothavilai village last night soon after resurrection of Jesus Christ was announced, police said.
Efforts were on to trace the missing persons, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Obama establishes world`s largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- Canadian twins plead guilty to terrorism, face jail time
- Apple issues update after cyber weapon captured
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested