One held under Arms Act in TN
Namakkal (TN): One person has been arrested here for possessing arms illegally, police said on Sunday.
On Saturday evening, the accused Karthikeyan and his friend Kandasamy were out hunting at Kuttukadu, a small island in the river Cauvery, near here, Namakkal police SP Kannammal said.
Kandasamy had taken a muzzle loading gun, allegedly belonging to Karthikeyan, from a bush, accidentally triggering it and suffered bullet injuries in the process.
Kandasamy has been admitted to hospital, police said, adding, Karthikeyan was arrested under the Arms Act.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II