Opposition DMDK members evicted from Assembly
Chennai: The Opposition DMDK members were
evicted en masse from the Tamil Nadu Assembly after an
exchange of words with former ally, the ruling AIADMK.
The problem started when C Vijayabhaskar (AIADMK) made some
pointed remarks against DMDK founder and Opposition Leader
Soon DMDK members were on their feet protesting against the
remark and did not heed Speaker D Jayakumar`s pleas asking
them to resume their seats.
The Speaker subsequently ordered their enmass eviction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley