Opposition DMDK members evicted from Assembly
Chennai: The Opposition DMDK members were
evicted en masse from the Tamil Nadu Assembly after an
exchange of words with former ally, the ruling AIADMK.
The problem started when C Vijayabhaskar (AIADMK) made some
pointed remarks against DMDK founder and Opposition Leader
Soon DMDK members were on their feet protesting against the
remark and did not heed Speaker D Jayakumar`s pleas asking
them to resume their seats.
The Speaker subsequently ordered their enmass eviction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list