Over 66,000 crore sanctioned for SC/STs this year: Vasan
Salem: Centre has sanctioned RS 66,159 crore for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes this year, Shipping Minister GK Vasan has said.
This was 14 per cent more than last year, he said, unveiling a life size statue of Dr B R Ambedkar at Pachanampatty village in the district last night.
Former Lok Sabha MP K Kandaswamy presided.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim writer, accused of insulting God, attacked in Kerala
- Gujarat Dalit victims say 'gau rakshaks' could have burnt them alive
- OnePlus 3 Soft Gold edition hitting the stores today
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- 1st Test, Day 1 – Sri Lanka vs Australia - As it happened...