Parents arrested for helping son to `abduct` minor girl in TN
Udhgamandalam: Parents of a 20-year old man were arrested on tuesday for allegedly helping their son to abduct a minor girl and marrying her a month ago.
The 17-year old girl`s father had lodged a police complaint that one Stanley had abducted her daughter on August 29 and taken her to his house. When approached, the parents of Stalin assured to restore the girl to him, but failed to do so.
Acting on the complaint lodged a week ago, police arrested Williams and his wife Esvida. They were produced before a cout which remanded them to judicial custody, police said.
The whereabouts of the man and the girl was yet to be ascertained, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video