Pasumpon car bomb attack toll rises to five
Madurai: The toll in the bomb attack on a car
at Pasumpon on October 30, has risen to five with two more succumbing to injuries, police said today.
Police said they died late last night.
The attack took place when the occupants were returning after attending the 105th birth anniversary celebrations of freedom fighter and Thevar community icon Pasumpon Muthuramalinga Thevar.
The bodies would be handed over to relatives after post-mortem today, police said.
Twenty persons were injured in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?