PepsiCo chief Indra Nooyi`s Chennai residence burgled: Reports
Zee Media Bureau
Chennai: PepsiCo`s chairperson and chief executive officer Indra Nooyi was in for a shock when she visited her city residence on Wednesday after six months only to find it ransacked and her valuables missing, reports said.
As per reports in a daily, Nooyi’s T Nagar residence had been shut for six months. But when she arrived there on Wednesday she found the front door broken and valuables missing.
A complaint was registered on her behalf at the Pondy Bazaar police station.
The house had been shut ever since Nooyi’s mother left for the US six months back, the report said. And only she knew the value of the objects missing from the property.
A guard that had been deputed to secure the premises was found missing.
The police have registered a case and launched a hunt for the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency