PMK not in favour of N-plants
Kancheepuram: Voicing its opposition to
nuclear plants, PMK has said it would launch an agitation
unless a `white paper` is released by government about the
Kalpakkam plant which, the party alleged, was using archaic
Discrediting the arguments in favour of nuclear
installations, PMK leader Anbumani Ramadoss wanted to know
what goods the existing nuclear stations had delivered.
He said the state government should also release a white
paper regarding how many youths in Tamil Nadu benefitted from
MNCs crowding into this district and entire state.
The PMK leader said the party would contest future
elections on its own.
He was addressing a meeting convened by his party here
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre