PMK releases first list of candidates
Chennai: The PMK on Friday released the first
list of thirteen candidates for the April 13 polls, putting
senior party leaders GK Mani and J Guru in the fray.
Mani, who is party president, and firebrand leader Guru
will contest from Mettur and Jeyamkondam, respectively, a PMK
release here said.
The list of 17 more candidates will be released soon, it
As part of its poll pact with the DMK, the S Ramadoss
founded party has been allotted 30 seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US