PMK workers arrested in Coimbatore
Coimbatore: As many as 41 PMK activists, who
were seeking a total prohibition were arrested here when they were proceeding to lock a government run liquor retail out here today.
The workers raised slogans against the liquor shops, which according to them, was spoiling the lives of lakhs of people, police said.
In Cuddalore over 3000 PMK workers were arrested for staging a demonstration to lock liquor shops.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'