PM`s adviser meets Jayalalithaa
Chennai: As part of efforts to expedite the projects jointly being implemented by the Centre and the state, Prime Minister`s Adviser T K A Nair met Chief Minister Jayalalithaa today.
During the meeting at the Secretariat, they discussed the implementation of various programmes jointly taken up by the Centre and the Tamil Nadu government in the state, an official release here said.
They were joined by Chief Secretary Debendranath Sarangi, Pallavi Jain, Director in the PMO and other senior state government officials.
Reports said Nair would review the status of several projects like Chennai-Bangalore Expressway, Chennai Port Maduravoyal Elevated link road and Ennore Manali Road Improvement Projects, including construction of a new airport at Sriperumbudur.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory