Power generation stopped in TN thermal plant`s two units
Tuticorin (TN): Power generation was on Monday stopped at the Thermal power plant here after its two units developed some technical problems, officials said.
The boilers of the two units, first and third, with a capacity to generate 450 MW, developed technical snag, they said.
Power generation was stopped in the two units from this morning and engineers of the plant were rectifying the problem, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Video of Hizbul Mujahideen militant threatening cops surfaces in Srinagar