Power generation stopped in TN thermal plant`s two units
Tuticorin (TN): Power generation was on Monday stopped at the Thermal power plant here after its two units developed some technical problems, officials said.
The boilers of the two units, first and third, with a capacity to generate 450 MW, developed technical snag, they said.
Power generation was stopped in the two units from this morning and engineers of the plant were rectifying the problem, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter