Pranab set to inaugurate World Telugu conference
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will formally inaugurate the fourth World Telugu Conference at Tirupati on Thursday.
President Mukherjee will proceed to Rashtrapati Nilayam in Bolarum, Secunderabad for the customary winter sojourn from today to January 1, 2013.
During his visit, President Mukherjee will also deliver the P.V. Narasimha Rao Memorial Lecture at Hyderabad on December 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'