Pranab set to inaugurate World Telugu conference
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will formally inaugurate the fourth World Telugu Conference at Tirupati on Thursday.
President Mukherjee will proceed to Rashtrapati Nilayam in Bolarum, Secunderabad for the customary winter sojourn from today to January 1, 2013.
During his visit, President Mukherjee will also deliver the P.V. Narasimha Rao Memorial Lecture at Hyderabad on December 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'