Pranab set to inaugurate World Telugu conference
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will formally inaugurate the fourth World Telugu Conference at Tirupati on Thursday.
President Mukherjee will proceed to Rashtrapati Nilayam in Bolarum, Secunderabad for the customary winter sojourn from today to January 1, 2013.
During his visit, President Mukherjee will also deliver the P.V. Narasimha Rao Memorial Lecture at Hyderabad on December 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Nation remembers "Missile Man" APJ Abdul Kalam on his 1st death anniversary
- SHOCKING! Narsingh Yadav wanted to kill himself after dope test fiasco?
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- East India's first cadaver liver transplant in Kolkata