Pranab set to inaugurate World Telugu conference
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will formally inaugurate the fourth World Telugu Conference at Tirupati on Thursday.
President Mukherjee will proceed to Rashtrapati Nilayam in Bolarum, Secunderabad for the customary winter sojourn from today to January 1, 2013.
During his visit, President Mukherjee will also deliver the P.V. Narasimha Rao Memorial Lecture at Hyderabad on December 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Rio Olympics after-effects: Marathon runner OP Jaisha also tests positive for H1N1; hospitalised
- Hyderabad varsity JAC condemns judicial commission report
- Hillary Clinton says Donald Trump is taking far-right hate groups `mainstream`
- John Kerry arrives in Geneva for Syria talks with Lavrov
- Three killed in apparent crossbow attack in Canada