Pranab set to inaugurate World Telugu conference
New Delhi: President Pranab Mukherjee will formally inaugurate the fourth World Telugu Conference at Tirupati on Thursday.
President Mukherjee will proceed to Rashtrapati Nilayam in Bolarum, Secunderabad for the customary winter sojourn from today to January 1, 2013.
During his visit, President Mukherjee will also deliver the P.V. Narasimha Rao Memorial Lecture at Hyderabad on December 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users