Preparations in full swing to mark Tamil New Year
Chennai: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
Thursday said all arrangements have been made celebrate Tamil New year tomorrow at its temple in T Nagar area.
It requested devotees to visit the temple, take the
blessings of Lord Venkateswara and make the Tamil New Year a
grand success. Sarvadarshanam would be held from 0500 hrs in
the morning to 1400 hrs, from 1600 hrs to 1930 hrs and again
from 2000 hrs to 2100 hrs, a temple press release said.
The Aasthanam would be at 0830 hrs and Panchanga Sravanam
at 1000 hrs, it said.
On Akshaya Trithiya day on April 23, there would be sale
of gold and silver dollars of Lord Venkateswara and Goddess
Padmaavathi, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...