Preparations in full swing to mark Tamil New Year
Chennai: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
Thursday said all arrangements have been made celebrate Tamil New year tomorrow at its temple in T Nagar area.
It requested devotees to visit the temple, take the
blessings of Lord Venkateswara and make the Tamil New Year a
grand success. Sarvadarshanam would be held from 0500 hrs in
the morning to 1400 hrs, from 1600 hrs to 1930 hrs and again
from 2000 hrs to 2100 hrs, a temple press release said.
The Aasthanam would be at 0830 hrs and Panchanga Sravanam
at 1000 hrs, it said.
On Akshaya Trithiya day on April 23, there would be sale
of gold and silver dollars of Lord Venkateswara and Goddess
Padmaavathi, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'